Organizing Department: ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGG
Event Date: 2016-01-11 -- 2016-01-12 (YYYY/MM/DD)
Last Date: 2016-01-04 (YYYY/MM/DD)
Address: POTTAPALAYAM, TAMILNADU, INDIA
College/University/Organization Website: www.klnce.edu
Event Website / Brochure link: http://www.klnce.edu/Events/2016_events/Brochure-%20Circuit%20Theory.pdf
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The objective of this course is to introduce electric circuits and its analysis to the participants and to impart knowledge on solving simple circuits, resonant circuits, single and three phase circuits. The programme also focuses upon grooming the young academicians into effective teaching and exploring the concepts using Matlab.
- Concepts of AC & DC circuits.
- Network theorems for circuits with dependent & independent sources.
- Transient response for DC & AC circuits.
- Resonance & Coupled Circuits
- Concepts of two port networks
- Three phase circuit analysis
- Hands on using Matlab
- Solution to GATE questions
two day FDP on Circuit Theory-2016-K.L.N.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING-POTTAPALAYAM-TAMILNADU-INDIA